14 Stone Quarry Drive,Durham, New Hampshire, 03824(888) 405-0872
About RiverWoods Durham
In addition to the beautiful homes and lifestyle offerings at RiverWoods Durham, the youngest community in the RiverWoods Group, the 34-acre wooded property is conveniently located two miles from historic downtown Durham and the University of New Hampshire campus. Numerous outdoor trails and neighboring Oyster River are accessible nearby.
- Our youngest community, opened in Nov 2019
- 34-acre campus, walking distance from the Oyster River
- Intergenerational connection to UNH; many learning, cultural, and sporting events
- 150 Independent Living Residences
- 72 Health Care Residences
- Unique Supportive Living Household Model
- Type A Contract
Levels of Care
Join a group of active, interested adults who enjoy their independent and worry-free life.
When or if you need a little extra help with the activities of daily living, we provide the assistance you need while preserving your highest level of independence.
Our caring, knowledgeable professionals trained in dementia care provide specific programming designed to support the memory.
Providing comprehensive, compassionate rehabilitative and nursing care to residents who benefit from more nursing time and attention.
I Want to Learn More
Curious about how your life could be easier and yet more fulfilling? Take the first step and complete the form below.